Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Mommy brain ?!@#$%^&*

As I stepped out of my car to walk into work today, I noticed my feet were so comfy...

 
This is not the first time this happened. In February, on our anniversary, I got all dressed up to go eat at a fancy restaurant, only to look down after our meal and noticed I was wearing these same house slippers "OMG, how trashy?" I thought!

Just this past Sunday, I continued to blow on my slice of orange while deep in thought about rainbows or something... it was not a very hot piece of orange.

Last Friday I put the hot coffee pot in the refrigerator and did not notice until I went to put the coconut milk on the burner... whoops!

Yesterday, when addressing some envelopes for a couple birthday cards I was mailing to family, I stamped them with my company logos instead of my personal addressing and didn't notice until I went to slip them in the PO box - this one not so bad, right?

I have severe mommy brain at least 2 days out of the week, in full view of fellow co-workers and the public (as do I'm sure most of us do).

Please help me feel more normal, and tell me your best mommy brain stories below!

No comments:

Post a Comment